Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:06:53 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Yochi Cohen-Charash <yochic@SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU>
Subject:      License error?

Hi,

Suddenly, out of nowhere and after several years of usage, when trying to open SPSS Version 9.01 I received the following message. What does it mean and how do I solve it and get back to work?

>Error # 7002 >There appears to be a license for SPSS for Windows, but it is invalid. >This command not executed.

>Specific symptom number: 5

Thank you,

Yochi

*************** Yochi Cohen-Charash Institute of Industrial Relations University of California, Berkeley Tel/Fax: (415) 771-2410 e-mail: yochic@socrates.berkeley.edu http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~yochic/index.html Mailing address: Yochi Cohen-Charash 1400 Jones St. # 204 San Francisco, CA 94109

[text/html]