Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:32:01 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Myles P. Gartland" <MPGartland@HOME.COM>
Subject:      simultaneous equations

I am new to working with simultaneous equations. I have a system of 5 equations that I want to estimate simultaneously using two stage least squares. I have my model and instruments written out, now it is time to estimate.

I see that SPSS has 2SLS, but does it do simultaneous equations? Based on the input boxes, I do not see how you can estimate more than one equation with the 2SLS.

Comments or advise?

Thanks

Myles Gartland mpgartland@home.com