Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:37:21 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Trish Hernandez <patricia.hernandez@SONOMA.EDU>
Subject:      Export/import data

Hello,

Does anyone have experience exporting data from Filemaker Pro into SPSS? We are having a few problems converting our FileMaker Pro layouts into SPSS tables and I have some questions I would like to pose to someone who works with these two software packages. Thank you.

Trish Hernandez, Research Associate California Institute on Human Services Sonoma State University 1801 E. Cotati Ave. Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609 (707)664-3282

[text/html]