1. say case number 10 has dates = 2-jan-1800.
2. Change the format of your variable dates to format F8.0.
3. Copy the value of case 10 of the variable dates.
4. Paste the value inside the parenthesis in
missing values dates().
5. Change the format of your variable dates to its original date format.
6. that's it!
Raynald Levesque email@example.com
From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 3:11 PM
Subject: Dates to Missing Values
Hi Dear List,
I need your help in an elementary subject.
I'm working with dates, and when I import my queries from the warehouse,
the missing values appear like "02-jan-1800". Now I need to convert
this values in SPSS missing values. I tried with "missing values
dates(02-Jan-1800).", but it didn't work. Can anyone help me?
Thank you in advance
Provencred Argentina Citigroup