Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:02:29 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Kuster <KusterJ@TEN-NASH.TEN.K12.TN.US>
Subject:      Re: SPSS 10 on Windows 2000
Comments: To: Jonathan Kajeckas <jgkaje@WM.EDU>

Version 10.0.7 was the first that SPSS claimed compatible w/ Win2K. I've been using that combo for several months and not run into a problem with recode. Have you been tracking which version you've had a problem with (might it occur only with earlier versions)? Have the problems been with particular workstations (I'm wondering if a Celeron has enough horsepower)?