Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:02:57 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mark Casazza <casazzam@ADELPHI.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Create cases with number sequence

I like that. I didn't know that loop could create the variable... removes two steps from my version.

Mark V. Casazza Senior Research Analyst Office of Research, Assessment & Planning Adelphi University Levermore Hall, #307 Garden City, NY 11530

phone: (516) 877-3231 fax: (516) 877-3237 email: casazza@adelphi.edu

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." -Joseph Stalin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheson, David" <dmatheson@SPSS.COM> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.spssx-l To: <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 3:36 PM Subject: Re: Create cases with number sequence