Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 2 Jan 2001 06:41:01 -0800
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jim Parsons <j_parsons_99@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: SPSS 10.1
Comments:   To: Carol.Vojir@UCHSC.EDU

SPSS told me back in October that I would get the update in a month. Hasn't happened yet.

Jim Parsons Humble ISD

--- Carol.Vojir@UCHSC.EDU wrote: > Colleagues - has anyone actually received this point > release? I was under > the impression that it was to be available in late > November. > > Carol P. Vojir, PhD > University of Colorado Health Sciences Center > > >