Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:04:14 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         kviel <kviel@GMCF.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Discretizing continuous vars (was Proc GLM)

Dale,

I would be interested in seeing your macro. I am a student in Epidemiology at Emory University about to dive into my dissertation research.

Kevin

Kevin Viel Georgia Medical Care Foundation 57 Executive Park South, NE suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30329-2224

------------------------ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by reply e-mail and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without saving them in any manner. -----------------------