Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:44:23 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Crawford <Peter@CRAWFORDSOFTWARE.DEMON.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: Proc Tabulate and drilldown

Is this similar to determining a background style with a format of the classVar? But here, you only want to use trimmed classVar concatenated with .HTML, something like classlev year_wk / style=[URL=trim(year_wk)!!'.html'];

amagard@my-deja.com writes >Folks, I like to have a cross table in HTML format with links to a detailed >listing from my column headers. I am using Proc Tabulate together with ODS >HTML. > >Basically this is possible with Proc Tabulate through a style specification >with keyword URL in the CLASSLEV statement like: > >classlev year_wk / style=[URL='200042 .html']; > >But: how do I make this link flexible depending on the value of my column >header ? If my column header contains the value 200042 I want the URL to >point to a file 200042.html, if my column header contains the value 200043 I >want the URL to point to a file 200043.html etc ..... > >Did anyone out there already have solved this and can give my the right hint >?? > >Thanks & have a great day. >Axel Magard from IBM Germany in Mainz >------------------------------------------------------- > > >Sent via Deja.com >http://www.deja.com/

-- Peter Crawford