Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:02:37 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Charles Patridge <Charles_S_Patridge@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Google web access to newsgroup

Hi David,

So far it looks like they haven't changed their criteria about refreshing their list of postings more than once a day. Hopefully, this will change as they enhance their capabilities.

Regards, Charles Patridge email: Charles_S_Patridge@prodigy.net

PS, I have listed several alternatives to access SAS-L via a web browser on my site http://www.sconsig.com Scroll through table of contents and look under the heading "SAS-L Stuff". I am currently using the listserv at UGA.edu which seems to be the best of the group of possibilities I have found that are for free.