Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:41:03 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Renaud Harduin <r.harduin@ABS-TECHNOLOGIES.COM>
Subject:      HELP : HOLAP under SAS V8e

Hi SAS-L,

I try to use HOLAP under V8. I define using the MDMDDB window some data group and export it into metabase. When I my mddb i only have one stat per analysis variable, it works very fine. But when in a mddb I have two stat, I get the following message "inconstitent statistic for CA" Doe's anyone can help me to construct correctly my data group ?

Renaud HARDUIN