Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:52:32 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Larry N. Ross" <lnrsaw@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:   Dead Waxwings
Comments:   To: GABO <GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>

Today, one of my co-workers picked up several dead cedar waxwings that were found on the campus of Ft. Valley State University in Peach county. One of the professors from the Vet. Tech program had collected samples of the fruit they were eating as well as samples of the water they were drinking. The birds, fruit and water were overnight shipped to the Southeastern Wildlife Disease Center (SCWDS) in Athens for necropsy and analysis. When I hear the results of their investigation I will inform the group.

Larry N. Ross Elko, Georgia lnrsaw@mindspring.com