Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:20:54 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   emaguin@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Subject:   Production mode error question

All,

In production mode i run a file containing the following commands (among many others):

1403 TEMPORARY. 1404 SELECT IF (M1R25REC EQ 88). 1405 FREQUENCIES M1R25AGE M1R25ONS. 1406

I receive the following messages (my comments are in <>).

Warnings No cases were input to this procedure. Either there are none in the working data file or all of them have been filtered out. This command is not executed.

<This is true. This particular analysis could easily have no cases in it. So no surprise. Now the surprise.>

>Note # 213 >Due to an error, INCLUDE file processing has been terminated. All >transformations since the last procedure command have been discarded.

>Note # 236 >All outstanding macros have been terminated, all include processing has >been terminated, and all outstanding PRESERVE commands have been undone.

<What is the error referred to? I assume the include file reference in Note#213 refers to the fact that the syntax file is included in the the production job file. Is the error the warning i received? I'm stumped. Oh, yes i don't have any column 1 problems. The MXWARN parameter is at the default value of 10.>

Thanks, Gene Maguin