Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:24:12 -0600
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Sonya Premeaux <premeaux@MAIL.MCNEESE.EDU>
Subject:   plotting interactions
Comments:   To: SPSS list serve <SPSSX-L@uga.cc.uga.edu>

I need to plot interaction effects for a regression. Can anyone help? My data looks something like this:

SM SU TR TM SE 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2

My dep variable is SU. SM is a moderator of the relationships between SU and the other variables. I want to split SM into High and Low and plot regression equations. I would end up with 2 regression equations on each chart so that my dep variable is on my Y axis, one of the IVs is on the X axis and there is a regression line for high SM and low SM. Can this be done? If so, how? If not, any suggestions on how to do it elsewhere? Thanks.

[text/html]