Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Mar 2001 06:49:43 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         blw <blw@CSUN.EDU>
Subject:      cannot print spo file on MAC

I am unable to print any output file, not matter how large, or small. I receive a "not enough memory" error message. I have increased the memory allocation to SPSS via the Get Info - Memory menu. I have increased the allocation via SPSS Options menu. I have 198 MB RAM, so should have enough. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a fix?

TIA.

blw

[text/x-vcard]

begin:vcard n:lucero-wagoner;brennis tel;fax:818-677-2829 tel;work:818-677-4709 x-mozilla-html:FALSE org:CSUN;Psychology adr:;;18311 Nordhoff;Northridge;CA;91330-8255;USA version:2.1 email;internet:blw@csun.edu title:Professor x-mozilla-cpt:;1 fn:brennis lucero-wagoner end:vcard