Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:50:22 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         DARRAN ZENGER <DZENGER@KLUNE.COM>
Subject:      ODBC with SAS and Vantage DB

Hello everyone-

Is anyone out here familiar with ODBC connections? What we have (and have spent more time on this than anything else) is trying to set up an ODBC connection from SAS to a Vantage 4.0 DB for our manufacturing company. We seem to be getting various errors with ODBC and here is the connection/platforms:

SAS is on a Windows 2K server. We have an NT server with Vantage 4.0 running with Progress 9.0b. Is there anyone around that can give us a little more info and how we can go around this or fix this?

Thanks, Darran

Darran Zenger The SAS System Programming Klune Industries/Spanish Fork Division dzenger@klune.com