Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:18:06 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         DARRAN ZENGER <DZENGER@KLUNE.COM>
Subject:      JavaScript book

Hello everyone-

We are utilizing the SAS/Intrnet for our company. The cunsultant that is working with us and helping us get started said that I would need to learn JavaScripts since we will use our intranet for accessing SAS etc. Can anyone recommend a book I can buy to learn this? What about tools or books learning CGI as well.

Thanks. Remember I'm "green" with SAS so I'm still learning things here and there as we go along.

Darran Zenger The SAS System Programming Klune Industries/Spanish Fork Division dzenger@klune.com