Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:26:35 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Aldi Kraja <aldi@WUBIOS.WUSTL.EDU>
Subject:      libname: Command not found

Hi, Here is what I obtain after I execute the following part of the program:

libname: Command not found

I am expecting by the help of %sysexec to have an execution of: libname frq "/data/aldi"; which does not happen. Thank you for any suggestion, Aldi

/* frq */ %if %bquote(&freqdir) ne %then %do; %if %bquote(%left(&freqdir))=2 %then %do; /* nothing */ %end; %else %do; %sysexec %bquote(libname frq "&freqdir";) ;

%let genfrq4=frq.&genfrq4; %end; %end; %else %do; %let genfrq4=rptemp.&genfrq4; %end;