Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:34:29 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Ravi, Prasad" <Prasad.Ravi@PFIZER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Where is everyone?

May be the list server sensed who all went to SUGI :))))

I did receive mail during that time.

-----Original Message----- From: Sally Muller [mailto:sally@EMAIL.UNC.EDU] Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 12:11 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Where is everyone?

Andrea-- I too have not received a single message since SUGI. I am copying the listowner of SAS-L at UGA on this and perhaps he can comment as to whether there have been any messages posted on SAS-L since SUGI on the UGA SAS-L list??? Is it just the VT SAS-L listserv?

Best, Sally