Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 30 May 2001 19:22:46 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Stephen Salbod <ssalbod@PACE.EDU>
Subject:   NonSPSS Question-Word?

I copied a table to Word and placed it in landscape. This is for a dissertation and I want the page number to appear in the upper right hand corner of the page. To this end, I've created a section and am using a page number in a footer, however, I want to rotate the page number 90 degrees. How do I do this in Word? Steve Stephen Salbod Data Analyst Pace University- NYC