Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 May 2001 13:08:06 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alexis-Michel Mugabushaka <mugabo@STUDENT.UNI-KASSEL.DE>
Subject:      All Answers in a table

I have a problem and hope that someone can help me. I have a five scale point (1 agree .... 5 not agree) I am getting in a table only the categories which have been choosen. I would like however to get tables with all the categories no matter if their value is 0 or not. I have tried with objPivottable.Showall in a VB program butit does not work. Thanks in advance.

Mike