Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 May 2001 20:33:32 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bill Eshelman <lastgear1@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Data _Null_ Help please

Hi. I am fairly new to SAS and I am working on a report using Data _Null_, I have several sentences with some dollar amounts. On one person's report the dollar amount may be only 6 figures, but on another it may be 10 figures. How do I write it so it will have the correct spacing for each report regardless of the number of digits. i.e instead of looking like this on one report there were 12,726 guaranties for your district and looking like this on another report there were 1,122,726 guaranties for your district

I want it to look like this for each report there were 12,726 guaranties for your district and looking like this on another report there were 1,122,726 guaranties for your district.

Thanks in advance for any help. - Erica