Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2001 11:03:34 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <vvgsgor@DE.STATE.AZ.US>
Subject:      Unwanted print from HTML

I have the following program. When I view the html file with a browser it has all the information I want it to have and no more. However, if I print it (as someone may do if they were to see this on the internet), the top left of the page says 'SAS Output', the top right says 'Page 1 of 1', and the bottom left says 'file://F:\M1A6.HTM'. Does anyone know what I need to add to my sas statements to get rid of this extra information in the printed output? Thanks for any help. Stan

ODS HTML BODY='F:\M1A6.HTM' style= m6htmlstyle; PROC REPORT data=mdata6 nowd style(header)={background=very light blue font_weight=medium font_size=2} style(column)={background=white}; COLUMN MONTH COL1-COL11; DEFINE MONTH / DISPLAY format=mon. left style(header)={background=very light blue} style(column)=[font_face=times font_size=2]; DEFINE COL1 / DISPLAY format=8.2; . etc . DEFINE COL11 / DISPLAY format=8.2; TITLE1 '<FONT SIZE=4><b>UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE AVERAGE WEEKLY BENEFIT AMOUNT</b></FONT>'; TITLE2 '<FONT SIZE=3><b>Arizona Department of Economic Security</b></FONT>'; footnote1 '<p align="right">Prepared by Research Administration</p>'; RUN; ODS HTML CLOSE;

[text/html]