Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:10:08 -0700
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Beardsley, Shawn # PHX" <shawn.beardsley@NDCHEALTH.COM>
Subject:      Re: BMS GT Maps acting erratically

Thanks again, in our case it was a different STORAGE parameter in CEEOPT which we corrected and tested CICS last night and the problem was solved.

-----Original Message----- From: ISRAEL SIRISH David Alexander [mailto:DIsrael@covansys.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 9:49 PM To: CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: BMS GT Maps acting erratically Importance: High

Hi JC, I had the similar problem. Could you please eloborate on this ? Where do I go and correct this? Thanks in advance, Sirish