Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 23 Jun 2001 09:22:46 +0300
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Amit Mahajan <directions@DIRECTIONS.COM.EG>
Subject:   Typing in values for each column
Comments:   To: "SPSSNEWS-L@listserv.ucla.edu" <SPSSNEWS-L@listserv.ucla.edu>

Hello All, When defining the values of each variable(column) in SPSS, I type in each value. Isn't there a simpler way, since I already do this in excel especially for code frames.

Is there a way where I can just cut and paste the values/ table of options from the Qnr created in word or from the code frame (open ended Questions) created in Excel. regards, Amit

[text/x-vcard]

begin:vcard n:Mahajan;Amit tel;cell:+ 2012 225 1188 tel;fax:+ 202 2876397 tel;home:+ 202 2903371 tel;work:+ 202 2876319 x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:www.directions@directions.com.eg org:DIRECTIONS MARKETING RESEARCH & SERVICES version:2.1 email;internet:directions@directions.com.eg title:Director/ Partner adr;quoted-printable:;;28 MOHAMED KAMEL EL HAROUNY STREET,=0D=0A2ND FLOOR, NASR CITY, CAIRO, EGYPT;NASR CITY;CAIRO;;EGYPT fn:Amit Mahajan end:vcard