Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:58:56 -0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Hector Maletta <hmaletta@OVERNET.COM.AR>
Subject:      Creating PDF files

I'd like to convert SPSS and Word files to PDF, and unfortunately I do not have the Acrobat software that does that. I seem to remember some contribution in this list, that I failed to preserve and cannot find in the archives, about creating PDF files by first "printing to a postscript file" and then converting the resulting PS file into PDF. Can anybody tell me the exact procedure? The conversion should operate both on SPSS output files and on MS Word files.

Hector Maletta Universidad del Salvador Buenos Aires, Argentina