Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:29:26 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Eduardo Caravaca <Eduardoc@RAPPCOLLINSCA.COM>

Dear Sirs:

I have the following problem.

SPSS' table command has the following default: In the table cells it only displays the values from the working data file and not the value labels declared for the variable.

I need to know how can I do to have the possible data labels displayed in the table and not only the value labels from the working data file

I appreciate any help you could give me.

EduardoC

[text/html]