Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:38:49 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Rebecca Johnson <Rjohnson@AAMC.ORG>
Subject:   Changing variable type

Hi all-

Is there any way to change a date variable into a numeric variable? I'd like to keep the day, month and year and have the numeric variable be able to be sorted chronogically like the date variable. This is giving me a headache..:) Anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks.

Rebecca E. Johnson Research Associate Section for the Medical College Admission Test Association of American Medical Colleges 2450 N St., NW Washington, DC 20037 202-828-0625 RJohnson@aamc.org