Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:40:46 -0700
Reply-To: Bill Christison <knowltongroup@YAHOO.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Bill Christison <knowltongroup@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: SAS Business Analyst Position/Chicago
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Knowlton Group, LLC is a NY headquartered staffing solutions
provider, specializing in SAS based technology, SAS training.
Interested candidates, reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: SAS Business Analyst
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
The purpose of this position is to analyze and evaluate existing
or proposed computer systems and devises used to process data.
· Consult with business groups including Sales, Marketing,
Finance, etc. to prepare detailed specifications from which
programs will be written. (Client Interface)
· Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and
documentation as necessary. Gather requirements from business
· Serve as an individual contributor on a project, responsible
for specific phases/pieces of applications.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, or related
discipline or equivalent experience.
. MBA a plus
· 1+ years in systems analysis and application program
. Understanding of BASE SAS and Access
· Prior pharmaceutical industry experience.
Skill Sets Requires:
· Communication - Ability to communicate (both verbal and
written) ideas and data in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
· Strategic Implementation - Ability to convert an overall
strategy into specific tasks.
· Analytical Skills - Ability to analyze a wide variety of data
to make management decisions.
· Technical Skills - Ability to build, understand, use and
maintain business systems (i.e., SAP) effectively.
· Customer Service - Ability to develop solutions that
meet/exceed customer needs.
Knowlton Group, LLC
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/