Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:46:52 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Charles Patridge <Charles_S_Patridge@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Resources for Independent Contractors?
Comments: To: Joseph McCrary <jmccrary174@HOME.COM>

Joe,

I suggest you visit my web site http://www.sconsig.com and under the Table of Contents you will find a link to SAS Consulting Articles and Tips which I recommend you review the various items listed on that web page. Some are very good and will answer some of your questions.

I also suggest you visit Janet Ruhl's web site which you will also find a link to from my web site (main web page - scroll down until you find it).

HTH, Charles Patridge Charles_S_Patridge@prodigy.net

PS, if you come across more material/info that would be helpful to others please pass them along to me and I will add them to the existing list on my web site. Thanks in Advance.