Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:38:56 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Kevin F. Spratt" <kevin-spratt@UIOWA.EDU>
Subject:      Proc tabulate and print lines/page legal size

a large number of tables.

I want them to format reasonably well on legal size

sheets.

Are there guidelines for the LS and PS options relative

to various fonts that will make this easy or is there

a totally different way of handling this that will

work for and ODS illiterate such as myself? </fontfamily>

_____________

Kevin F. Spratt, Ph.D. | |

Iowa Testing Programs (ITP) ( )

University of Iowa Back Care (UIBC) \ \_ University

Iowa Spine Research Center (ISRC) \ * \ of Iowa

224-D Lindquist Center \ / Hawkeyes

The University of Iowa |____________ )

Iowa City, Iowa 52242 V

(319) 335-5572 (voice)