Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:25:23 +0800
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Paul Yeo <paulyeo@CYBERWAY.COM.SG>
Subject:   Table sum colume show ************* instead of show 9 digital number.

hi list member , i would like to know why when i run the following syntax , the sum colume result instead of display the number , it's display ***************** . I know that this is because my sum colume consist of 9 digit , my question is how can i how can i change the following syntax , so that i don;t require to manually change open the output doucment table , and adjust the width colume in order to view the actual number. pls help.

tks

paul yeo * Basic Tables.

TABLES

/FORMAT BLANK MISSING('.')

/OBSERVATION sls_amt

/FTOTAL $t 'Group Total'

/TABLES (month > sls_amt + $t )

BY (STATISTICS)

/STATISTICS

sum( ) /TITLE 'temp 43 final result select not equal 20'.

[text/html]