Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Jul 2001 23:57:44 +0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Yeo <paulyeo@CYBERWAY.COM.SG>
Subject:      How to Export Pivot Table data to VB label.caption

Hi list memeber , i have already using VB to auto generate the SPSS table report , i need to send the table resulted total back to my VB , the problem i face is i am not able to capture the total amount from table report.

i have try to look at raynald home page , i have found the script program which can " Export Pivot Table Data To Data Editor.SBS" this script only export to data editior , what i need is export to VB label.caption , can some one suggest to me the alternative.

If can achieve this , i can auto send the weekly sales data to my handphone thru SMS.

Tks

Paul Yeo

[text/html]