Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:13:38 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Christian Ribeaud <christian.ribeaud@PREDICT.CH>
Subject:      proc sql join's question

Hi,

How to get a inner join between metadata (column name) of one table and column's value of another table? I should get something like that:

proc sql noprint; select dict.Variable !! ' ' !! dict.codeformat into :fmtname separated by '#' from &dictionary as dict, &inLib..&inDs as set where "set's metadata (column's name)" = dict.Variable; quit;

I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Thanks a lot and have a nice day. Respects,

christian