Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:23:30 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Walter Scott <wscott@MAIL.STATE.TN.US>
Subject:      Re: Interactive SAS
Comments: To: PAdkins@CHECKFREE.COM

Paula, Have you checked with your (MVS) systems people to see if they even allow interactive SAS on the mainframe? Interactive SAS is not available at our site as it requires a TSO account. TSO is considered a 'resource hog' here. Walter

>>> "Paula M. Adkins" <PAdkins@CHECKFREE.COM> 09:23:09 14-Aug-01 >>> MVS Question:

what do I need to do to set up Interactive SAS from MVS. We are currently running batch.

Paula M. Adkins, Risk Analyst I Risk & Source Management Dept. CheckFree Corporation 6000 Perimeter Drive Dublin, OH 43017 614-564-3117, 614-564-4308-fax www.checkfree.com