Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:12:12 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Computer quits at a point

on Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 09:24:46PM -0400, shireen p (shireenp@HOTMAIL.COM) wrote: > Hello, > My SAS program has about 2900 lines and each time I run it the computer shuts > down at a particular spot. I do not think it is the size of the program that > is causing the computer to shut on me. I am working on a pentium 5. > It is a large program how could I fix this problem. Any help is appreciated. > Shireen

We note and thank you for your inclusion of:

- Platform. - Error messages noted. - Relevant portion(s) of your logfile.

-- Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> http://kmself.home.netcom.com/ What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand? There is no K5 cabal http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/ http://www.kuro5hin.org Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA! http://www.freesklyarov.org Geek for Hire http://kmself.home.netcom.com/resume.html

[application/pgp-signature]