|Date: ||Sat, 15 Sep 2001 04:19:47 GMT|
|Reply-To: ||Broadway <broadway_here@ATT.NET>|
|Sender: ||"SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>|
|From: ||Broadway <broadway_here@ATT.NET>|
|Organization: ||AT&T Worldnet|
|Subject: ||SAS Programming/Data Mining/Modeling Job Available|
New York City area, relocation assistance available for right candidate.
Compensation $80,000 - $130,000 + bonus dependent upon experience.
National firm in need of data mining/business analyst/programming
professionals. Requirements vary amongts the following baseline of
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering
- Structured computer language programming (SAS, PASCAL, FORTRAN, C)
- Exceptional analytical aptitude
- Business capacity (can think beyond 'programming')
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- Experience with large datasets and/or 'unclean' datasets
- Mainframe experience (MVS/TSO, SAS)
- 5+ years professional experience
- Statistical modeling experience
- Direct marketing and financial industry
- Direct mail prescreening/marketing analysis internet analysis
Referral fees payable!
Respond with resume and salary history to:
Jasper Management Consultants Inc.
240 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, New York 10016