Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:33:19 +0200
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Method Consult Heidelberg <heidelberg@METHOD-CONSULT.DE>
Subject:   inter rater problem from a different angle
Comments:   To: SASL <SAS-L@uga.cc.uga.edu>

This morning I posted a problem about how to compute a interrater measure. That example based on a given data structure. This time I'd like to present the problem from a different angle. I have two raters that rate the same object on different items (22 stem from the items of a questionaire, some are mixed bag). What approach is best to test these two different ratings for identity (concordance, proximities, testing against zero)? Best, Chris