Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:14:27 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:   This is "almost" funny...

Hi SPSSers

I have to quote you this feedback I got from a visitor to my web site:

"Hello, I am wondering why you are still writing your own programs with syntax and not just clicking on commands on the tool bar? I need assistance with SPSS and this website is no help to me because I have SPSS 10.0 thank you"

Raynald Levesque rlevesque@videotron.ca Visit my SPSS Pages http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/index.htm