Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:52:34 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     To: Philip Mason <philipmason@email.com>
From:         Bas Pruijn <bas.pruijn@CMG.NL>
Subject:      Re: User Groups & their relationship with SAS Institute
Comments: To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

In the Netherlands there is a sas usergroup meeting every year. THis meeting isn't organised by a usergroup but by sas. This means these meetings are quite commercial and not really into technics.

Bas

-----Original Message----- From: Philip Mason To: SAS-L@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT Sent: 28-9-2001 12:33 Subject: User Groups & their relationship with SAS Institute

I would be interested in speaking to any people on the list who are involved in the organisation of SAS User groups in their country. I am particularly interested to see how they manage their relationship with SAS, and how that compares to our experiences in the UK.

Incidentally, we just had a very successful conference (VIEWS) on Tues/Wed of this week in London.

thanks Phil Mason