Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:10:09 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sterling Price <ssprice@WAL-MART.COM>
Subject:      Re: Can we ween ourselves from ListServ? (Was: New member have a
              question)

No flames here, but I much prefer the Listserv approach. Internet access in my office is locked down pretty tightly. I'd have to request special access to use a web-based reader, and usenet would be out of the question.

Just my .02

Regards,

Sterling Price

********************************************************************** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it immediately. **********************************************************************