Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 4)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:33:16 -0600
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Linda Bush <lindabush@CHARTER-INTERNET.COM>
Subject:      Help!

Hi, Conch-Lers,

I have a small problem. I got some shells from Margarita Island, and I lost one of them. Yes, here in the house, which should tell you something about how organized I am.

Maybe someone can give me the species name, so I can get another. It was a Cardium, flatter than many, with a yellowish margin around the edge; it was perhaps 2 and a half inches in circumferance.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I'm afraid this one might have made it into the trash and been thrown out. If I have the name, I can probably get one from a dealer.

Thanks, Linda