Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:49:04 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Rozina <rozina@NETPIXEL.COM>
Subject:      Need SAS programmer for Midtown Company in Newyork.

We hav an excellent opportunity with our client in Midtown NewYork. Our client is a huge media publishing company.

Job Title: SAS Project Manager (hands on technical) Skills: SAS, SQL.

Location: New York midtown Type of position: Fulltime.

Candidates interested in the above mentioned opportunity please forward your resumes with salary requirement. For any further information please call.

Regards, Rozina Perani 212-279-1550 x 314 rozina@netpixel.com www.netpixel.com