Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:09:45 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Date question

Hi

See http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/LearningSyntax.htm#DateTutorial

Raynald Levesque rlevesque@videotron.ca Visit my SPSS Pages http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/index.htm

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of John Schmidt Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 10:59 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Date question

Hi all, I have a simple question on date transformation. I have a variable that shows birthdate mm/dd/yy. I want to recode or compute another variable that simply gives age in years 'yy'. Any suggestions? Thanks, John.

[text/html]