Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:53:13 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Barry Schwartz <barry@RUSTYBRICK.COM>
Subject:      IRC SAS Channel

Is anyone interested in making a SAS chat room on IRC?

Many of the other programming languages have chat channels devoted to them in order to help other programmers with their problems.

If your interested, please email me and we can get this set up.

------------------ Barry Schwartz RustyBrick barry@rustybrick.com www.rustybrick.com 845.352.3707