Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:22:57 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ed Cabanero <ed_cabanero@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Creating SAS Course

Hello SAS-L,

A thousand pardons for the unintended spam. I meant to respond to Ken personally.

Happy thanksgiving, one and all! For the rest of the world, have a great weekend!

Ed C.

--- Ed Cabanero <ed_cabanero@yahoo.com> wrote: > Ken, > > I'm currently affiliated with the UCSD Extension Clinical Trials Design and Management Program. > SAS is not part of the coursework as this program is designed more towards an introduction to > the > clinical operations role. It is conceivable that if I had the courses in hand, I could easily > persuade one of UCSD's graduate schools to adopt these at full length or maybe an abbreviated > version would work within the CTDM program. > > I wouldn't mind sharing the creative responsibility for such a program as I would have > inevitably > created one anyway. Am sure there are quite a number of parties out there with the full > finished > product in hand; if you wish to start from scratch, please let me know. > > By the way, I'm a senior stats programmer; been in the pharma industry going on 8 years now. > Have > been a consultant for almost as long. > > Thanks for your message. > > Ed C. > > --- Ken Milstead <krmilstead@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: > > I am currently working to design two SAS courses for a postgraduate > > program in clinical research (one semester each -- an intro course and a > > more advanced course). These courses will probably be presented via > > WebCT (a platform for online courses), rather than in the classroom. > > > > I would certainly appreciate any ideas regarding content, as well as > > referrals to existing course materials that I could review online for > > ideas and inspiration. > > > > If someone (or -- even better -- a group) who is in the same situation > > would like to collaborate on a course, that would be even better! > > > > Thanks, > > Ken Milstead > > krmilstead@hotmail.com > > > ===== > . > Ed Cabanero > Programming and Bio-Statistics > 941 Orange Ave, #240 Coronado, CA 92118 USA > 1 619-865-8162 > ed_cabanero@yahoo.com > . > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month. > http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1 >