Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (December 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:28:25 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Digest Format

Hi

1. Send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

2. Leave the Subject blank 3. In the body of the message, enter *only* the words SET DIGESTS

4. Do not use HTML format (use the regular text format)

FYI, you can get the complete Listserv Reference Card (ListservRefCard.txt) from the FAQ page of my site. This gives the summary of most available commands.

HTH

Raynald Levesque rlevesque@videotron.ca Visit My SPSS Pages: http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/index.htm

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Parthenia S. Izzard Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 2:45 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Digest Format

To Whom It May Concern:

How do I change to the digest format receipt of email for this list?

Parthenia S. Izzard Parthenia S. Izzard, MA Walden University, PPP Student Body President PhD Candidate, Clinical and Health Psychology pizzard@waldenu.edu