Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:56:55 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Dennis G. Fisher" <dfisher@CSULB.EDU>
Subject:      Lab Data Thank You
Comments: To: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>

I wanted to thank all of the people who responded to my question about lab data. They are: fred.x.gehm, Fehd, Ronald J., Steve Albert, Jim Moody, David L. Cassell, Jennifer A. Hoff, Frank Schiffel, Droogendyk, Bill, and Brucken, Nancy.

I, too, am somewhat nervous about just deleting values because it exacerbates a restriction of range problem in our case. The paper that we are trying to replicate just deleted the values and I am not sure they were right. This is a wonderful forum for obtaining a sample of opinions about such things. I have not used the different forms of missing values before, so I will have to look this up and give it a try. Thank you all again.

Dennis Fisher

-- Dennis G. Fisher, Ph.D. Director Center for Behavioral Research and Services 1090 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach, CA 90813 562-495-2330 562-983-1421 fax