Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:54:07 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Tribius, Heide" <Heide.Tribius@KFW.DE>
Subject:      Re: dbload
Comments: To: bei chen <bchen2000@HOTMAIL.COM>

hi Brenda, no problem: define the order of variables:

data one; length a_plc a_pay b_plc b_pay c_plc c_pay 8; * if all of them are numeric; input a_plc b_plc c_plc a_pay b_pay c_pay; cards; ... run;

proc dbload dbms=xls data=one; path="C:\excel\ro.xls"; putnames=yes; load; run;

greetings. Heide

-----Original Message----- From: bei chen [mailto:bchen2000@HOTMAIL.COM] Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 2:40 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: dbload

Good morning,

Could anyone help me with the following questions: Here is my example:

data one; input a_plc b_plc c_plc a_pay b_pay c_pay; cards; ... run;

proc dbload dbms=xls data=one; path="C:\excel\ro.xls"; putnames=yes; load; run;

If I program in this way. The order of output will be like: a_plc b_plc c_plc a_pay b_pay c_pay

But I would like to show in the following order: a_plc a_pay b_plc b_pay c_plc c_pay

Does anyone got any idea? Will label work?

Thank you in advance for your help! Holiday is coming, wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Brenda