Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:28:12 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         paula <sophe@USA.NET>
Subject:      SAS Connection PC required to access SAS server products?

Say, this is not a license issue I am talking about here. The question is purely technical: If I license SAS Base, stats..... and load them on Windows 2k server, and manage to load Windows terminal server on my Windows 2k workstation. Can I load the terminal server to log onto the Win2k server as if I am physically sititng in front of the server machine, instead of paying more to license PC Base and connection to do remote submits?

Thanks in advance.

Paula D